Many of Watts Capital's clients own businesses or have stakes in private companies. Often these private companies represent the largest portion of a client's assets and their legacy.
For these clients, Watts Capital integrates planning for the business into the financial planning for the individual.
Business services include:
- Business exit planning, coordinated with personal financial planning.
- Retirement and deferred compensation plans.
- Business capital raising coordination.
- Business sale planning and coordination.
- Establishing a business in the U.S. in conjunction with immigration.
- Divorce planning in terms of the effect of divorce on a company, particularly the division of assets.